Very Accurate Forehead & Ear Thermometer, Infrared IR Sensor, Digital LCD
This great easy-to-carry ear and forehead thermometer is features a very accurate infrared sensor. It has a resolution of 0.1C and an accuracy of 0.2C. It features a low power consumption, a green light color indicator of normal temperature and red color indicator if fever. Easy to use, simply insert it in the ear or put it on the forehead then press the button for measurement. Then wait for the sound signal to check temperature.
Ear & Forehead Measurements
Very Accurate Infrared Sensor
Light Alert Indicator
Memorizes 10 measurements
1. Measuring Range: 32.0 ℃ ~ 42.9℃
2. LCD display: three color backlit display.
In Ear Thermometer mode
Green: ≤ 37.2℃
Orange: 37.7℃ ≤ T ≤ 37.9℃
Red: ≥ 38.0℃
In forehead Thermometer mode
Green: Normal temperature
Orange: Temperature to watch
3. Data memory: memory of the last 10 measurements for analysis and comparison.
4. Automatic power-off: The Rycom ear thermometer turns off automatically after 75 seconds of inactivity.
Voltage: DC3V (a couple of AAA batteries)
Power consumption: 0.1 W
Measuring principle: Infrared measurement
Display resolution: 0.1℃
Unit size: L*W*H –126*35*45 (mm)
Normal using conditions: 1. Operation temperature: 16℃ ~35℃ [if the ambient temperature is out of these range (16℃ ~35℃) the LCD will display “Err”.]
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
Storage condition: 1. Ambient temperature: -25℃ ~ 55℃
2. Relative humidity: ≤85%
1. Do not inert the probe into the ear canal by force. And stop using when there is any abnormal sensation during performance, like hurt etc.
2. Not applicable for the people bearing illness like otitis extreme and timpanists etc.
3. Do not use when the ear is wet after swimming and bathing.
4. Do not throw battery into fire.
• Do remonstrate your temperature is taken by using ear thermometer when you tell the doctor your body temperature;
• Do not hit, drop, step and shake the main unit;
• Do not dismantle, repair and retrofit the main unit;
• Do take care of liquid inward into inside (such as alcohol, drops, hot water etc.) since the device is not waterproof design.
• Do keep in clean and dry place.
• Do not repair it by yourself but reach our distributor on discovering any problem.
• Do not operate in electromagnetic interference environment.
• Do follow the local legislation and regulation to dispose the device and batteries.
Please do keep maintenances and care with this product after use.
1. Do remove dirt on the device with a soft and dry cloth.
2. Please mildly clean the infrared sensor with cotton bud.
3. Store ear thermometer in a dry location free from dust and contamination and away from direct sunlight.
4. No take out of the batteries when there is long period of time of non-using.
5. Do replace batteries when there is a low voltage icon “ ” sign. Do not mix the old ones with new ones.
6. The device was developed and built with high performance sensor and high quality components to insure long term reliable operation.
Should any problem arises, you should call the factory directly or the authorized companies.