Spectra are very proud of the M1 portable double electric breast pump which comes with everything you need for double-sided pumping. This sturdy little unit has everything needed for reliable pumping on the go. Weighing in at under 400g, Spectra have jam-packed a powerful, strong motor into the pump which will give you plenty of oomph for double-sided pumping.
What features does the M1 have?
- Double-sided pumping – do yourself a favour and double pump – saves so much time and most mums find they do get more milk this way. The M1 comes with everything you need to double pump.
- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- Portability – lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store.
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Cycle length 30-46 RPM
- Weight – 500g
- 1 year Warranty
- Powered by mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery
- Motor life 1,500 hours
- Country of origin: South Korea