SUITABLE FOR 4 months+:
– Single Grain Rice
– Single Grain Oatmeal
– DHA & Probiotic Single Grain Rice
– DHA & Probiotic Single Grain Oatmeal
Suitable for 6 months+:
– Probiotic Banana Apple Rice
– Probiotic Peach Apple Oatmeal
– Probiotic Banana Oatmeal
Suitable for 8 months+ (Lil’ Bits):
– Banana Strawberry Oatmeal
– Apple Blueberry Whole Wheat
Suitable for 12 months+ (Hearty Bits):
– Banana Apple Strawberry Multigrain
Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
Non GMO – Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Every Bite Counts!
Package Made With No BPA
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
– Sit with help or support
– On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
– Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
1. Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
2. Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby’s First Cereal Feeding:
Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
1. Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
– For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
– For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
2. Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
3. Always test temperature before feeding.
4. Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
1. Warm unheated liquid as Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
2. Mix heated liquid with cereal.
3. Stir to even out temperature.
4. Test temperature before feeding.