The Easy Start Anti-Colic valves are compatible with all MAM Easy Start bottles which meet the requirements of EN 14350.
Instruction for Use:
– Clean before first and each subsequent use.
– Before first use place the sealing disc in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
– Check sealing disc before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
– Dishwasher safe in top rack (max. 65° C/149F) but food colourings may discolour sealing discs.
– Do not use abrasive cleaning agents as these could damage the product.
– Sterilising using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturers instructions), boiling in water or liquid sterilising solution.
– Do not leave sealing discs in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended.
– Store sealing discs in a dry, sealed container.
Push silicone valve into base ring. Press down on raised perimeter of silicone valve.