100% Natural & Comfy Sleepwear for Babies
Our kimono-style baby undershirt is made from 100% cotton gauze – a natural, non-allergenic fabric that is best suited for a newborn baby’s delicate skin.
This soft and ultra-lightweight undershirt is highly breathable and absorbent so you don’t have to worry about baby breaking out in rashes.
Plus, it’s most suitable for babies with allergies (e.g. asthma and eczema) as the 100% cotton gauze fabric allows baby’s skin to breathe, and moisture to be absorbed from the baby’s skin, leaving the baby cool, dry and comfortable.
Dimension: Newborn size (can fit up to 8-9 months old)
Material: 100% pure Japan medical use standard absorbent cotton gauze
• Until baby’s hip for Short Undershirt
• Until baby’s toes for Long Undershirt
2 pieces / pack
• Sterilized under high pressure
• No additives, chemicals and fluorescence added
• Soft and ultra-lightweight
• Highly breathable and absorbent
• Durable, washable
• Gentle on baby’s skin
• As cotton is a natural fabric, it is non-allergenic therefore it is ideal for babies’ daily wear. Mothers do not have to worry about babies breaking out in rashes.
• Most suitable for babies with allergies ie asthma and eczema as the 100% cotton gauze fabric allows baby’s skin to breathe, and moisture to be absorbed from baby’s skin, leaving baby cool, dry and comfortable.
• Washing method: Hand wash or machine wash with gentle cycle or low spin.
• Water temperature: Cold water (less than 35°C). Warm or hot water will shrink the fabric.
• Detergent: Baby detergent / mild detergent
• Drying: Hang dry under the sun
Note: Using a dryer will shrink the fabric a little. If you have to use a dryer, set the temperature as low as possible.
If you have to use a dryer, set the temperature as low as possible.